Request a Service

Image result for chi 311

The 21st ward staff are devoted to providing the highest level of service to our constituents. If you need to request a service or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us or use one of the following options.

But please remember to keep your SR number to make it easier for us if we have to follow up on your behalf.

To Request a City Service such as lights out, pot hole, or street resurfacing, etc… you have three options:

1. Call the 311 call center at “311”

2. Submit and check the status of a “Online Service Request