2018 CONSTRUCTION SUMMIT!
The City of Chicago is hosting its 6th annual Construction Summit.
This is a great opportunity for prime contractors, sub-contractors, and construction-related business owners to learn about upcoming contracting opportunities and network.
Come out and receive details for upcoming construction projects & job order contracts (JOC). Speak with key staff including:
- City of Chicago User Departments
- Sister Agencies
- Government Agencies
- Assist Agencies
- Trade Unions/Employment & Labor
To learn more and REGISTER for this event click the supplied link:
Image Posted on Updated on
Woodson Regional Library Renovation Project is DONE!
We would like to thank you all for your patience with the Woodson Library Project, but the time has FINALLY come for Woodson to Reopen!
Carter G. Woodson Library is now reopen to the public and is better than ever. So when you get some time make sure that you and the family stop by.
Other Libraries near you:
- Brainerd Park Library: 1350 W. 89th Street, Chicago IL 60620
- Thurgood Marshall Library: 7506 S. Racine Avenue, Chicago IL 60620
- Beverly Branch Library: 1962 W. 95th Street, Chicago IL 60643
- Wrightwood-Ashburn Library: 8530 S. Kedzie Avenue, Chicago IL 60652
- Pullman Library: 11001 S. Indiana Avenue, Chicago IL 60628
- West Pullman Library: 830 W. 119th St., Chicago IL 60643
- Altgeld Library: 13281 S. Corliss Avenue, Chicago IL 60827
This renovation project is brought to you by Alderman Howard B. Brookins Jr. of the 21st Ward, Chicago Public Library (CPL), and the City of Chicago – Department of Fleet & Facility Management (2FM),
It’s time for the 21st Ward “TOWN HALL MEETING” again.
WHEN: Saturday March 24th, 2018
WHERE: Woodson Regionl Library
9525 s. Halsted, Chicago, IL 60628
TIME: 9:30am – 11:30am