Month: January 2018
2018 CONSTRUCTION SUMMIT!
The City of Chicago is hosting its 6th annual Construction Summit.
This is a great opportunity for prime contractors, sub-contractors, and construction-related business owners to learn about upcoming contracting opportunities and network.
Come out and receive details for upcoming construction projects & job order contracts (JOC). Speak with key staff including:
- City of Chicago User Departments
- Sister Agencies
- Government Agencies
- Assist Agencies
- Trade Unions/Employment & Labor
To learn more and REGISTER for this event click the supplied link:
Image Posted on Updated on
Woodson Regional Library Renovation Project Is Almost DONE!
We would like to thank you all for your patience with the Woodson Library Project, but the time has FINALLY come for Woodson to Reopen!
Carter G. Woodson Library is scheduled to reopen on or around FEBRUARY 17th, 2018
Until that time if you need to access the services of the Library you can still go to the following:
- Brainerd Park Library: 1350 W. 89th Street, Chicago IL 60620
- Thurgood Marshall Library: 7506 S. Racine Avenue, Chicago IL 60620
- Beverly Branch Library: 1962 W. 95th Street, Chicago IL 60643
- Wrightwood-Ashburn Library: 8530 S. Kedzie Avenue, Chicago IL 60652
- Pullman Library: 11001 S. Indiana Avenue, Chicago IL 60628
- West Pullman Library: 830 W. 119th St., Chicago IL 60643
- Altgeld Library: 13281 S. Corliss Avenue, Chicago IL 60827
This renovation project is brought to you by Alderman Howard B. Brookins Jr. of the 21st Ward, Chicago Public Library (CPL), and the City of Chicago – Department of Fleet & Facility Management (2FM),
Happy NEW YEAR 21st Ward!
It’s time for the 21st Ward “TOWN HALL MEETING” again.
WHEN: Saturday January 27th, 2018
WHERE: State Representative Justin Slaughter’s Office
1234 W. 95th Street Chicago, IL 60643
TIME: 9:30am – 11:30am